Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Di3510 error code

hi guyz,i have my machine a minolta Di3510 which is showing any error c0501,hw do i clear it?again what should i do to recover the admin code if it has been changed,plz help im stranded.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Di3510 error code

Exclamation Re: Di3510 error code

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Di3510 error code

Re: Di3510 error code

Quote Originally Posted by RWAFA View Post
    hi guyz,i have my machine a minolta Di3510 which is showing any error c0501,hw do i clear it?again what should i do to recover the admin code if it has been changed,plz help im stranded.
    On a Di2010 or Di3510, the procedure is
    hit the small pinhole switch on the right side of the main panel, you must wait for the splash screen. Watch the left side of the screen for a dot to appear. When it does, push the number 3 putton on the panel.

You will be asked for a code. Enter your 8 digit service code(I think the default is all zeros), then push end. You will then see a Trouble Reset button towards the bottom of the display. Hit trouble reset & the copier should be ready again unless the fuser is bad and needs to be repaired or replaced.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Di3510 error code

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    On a Di2010 or Di3510, the procedure is hit the small pinhole switch on the right side of the main panel, you must wait for the splash screen. Watch the left side of the screen for a dot to appear. When it does, push the number 3 putton on the panel. You will be asked for a code. Enter your 8 digit service code(I think the default is all zeros), then push end. You will then see a Trouble Reset button towards the bottom of the display. Hit trouble reset & the copier should be ready again unless the fuser is bad and needs to be repaired or replaced.
    Thankx for the reply bro,i have tried all this but if i enter the code of 8 zeros it doesn't give the chance to go ahead, it returns to the previous page,meaning the code has been changed,so if u know how to recover the code,i think that is the only way to solve this problem.