Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Scan Settings

Scan Settings

I have two C452's next to each other, on one when they scan to email after they have sent the job the machine shows in the screen "Do you wish to continue to use the destination and job settings" they would like this on both machines, no problem I thought I will just copy the settings on to the other............................................. .............. Could I get the other one to do the same.....could I like F***k I gave up after an hour It was doing my head in.

The thing is I have not seen this setting in any other Konica Minolta before so I'm struggling abit here. Can some one please put me out of my misery

Give me a good old jamming problem any day. (I'm going to regret saying that on Monday aren't I!!)
    The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Office systems expert 50+ Posts kon's Avatar

Re: Scan Settings

Quote Originally Posted by JSC View Post
    I have two C452's next to each other, on one when they scan to email after they have sent the job the machine shows in the screen "Do you wish to continue to use the destination and job settings" they would like this on both machines, no problem I thought I will just copy the settings on to the other............................................. .............. Could I get the other one to do the same.....could I like F***k I gave up after an hour It was doing my head in.

The thing is I have not seen this setting in any other Konica Minolta before so I'm struggling abit here. Can some one please put me out of my misery

Give me a good old jamming problem any day. (I'm going to regret saying that on Monday aren't I!!)
    To keep the same scan destinations from one job to the next, perform the following:
    1. Enter the Administrator mode.
    2. Select System Settings.
    3. Select Reset Settings.
    4. Select Job Reset.
    5. Select Next Job.
    6. Select Reset Data After Job and set it to Confirm with User.
    7. Exit the Administrator mode

OR TRY THIS
    How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without displaying a 'Do you want to hold settings' message.
    Description:
    How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without message.
    Solution:

Please follow these steps to hold the scan job settings:
    1. Set Dipswitch No.73 to Hex 01 - This setting should allow you to hold scan settings and to be able to use the same address without touching the OK button after every scan job.
    To enable Dipswitch, perform the following:
    1. Press the Utility key, Details, then Stop 00, Stop 01.

2. Touch System 2. 3. Touch Software Switch Setting.
    4. Touch Switch No., enter 73 with the keypad
    5. Touch Hex Assignment, then the right arrow to move the curse to the digit on the right.
    6. Press 1 one the keypad, then Fix.
    7. Touch END to return to main screen

2. Set [Administrator Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [Reset Settings] -> [Job Reset] -> [Next JOB] -> [Reset Data After Job] -> [Reset Destination only] Now the Destination and Scan settings are held intil the Reset takes place.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Mita-Konica-Tech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kon View Post
    To keep the same scan destinations from one job to the next, perform the following:
    1. Enter the Administrator mode.
    2. Select System Settings.
    3. Select Reset Settings.
    4. Select Job Reset.
    5. Select Next Job.
    6. Select Reset Data After Job and set it to Confirm with User.
    7. Exit the Administrator mode

OR TRY THIS
    How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without displaying a 'Do you want to hold settings' message.
    Description:
    How to enable the Scan Settings and Destination to be 'Held' after the job is completed without message.
    Solution:

Please follow these steps to hold the scan job settings:
    1. Set Dipswitch No.73 to Hex 01 - This setting should allow you to hold scan settings and to be able to use the same address without touching the OK button after every scan job.
    To enable Dipswitch, perform the following:
    1. Press the Utility key, Details, then Stop 00, Stop 01.

2. Touch System 2. 3. Touch Software Switch Setting.
    4. Touch Switch No., enter 73 with the keypad
    5. Touch Hex Assignment, then the right arrow to move the curse to the digit on the right.
    6. Press 1 one the keypad, then Fix.
    7. Touch END to return to main screen

2. Set [Administrator Settings] -> [System Settings] -> [Reset Settings] -> [Job Reset] -> [Next JOB] -> [Reset Data After Job] -> [Reset Destination only] Now the Destination and Scan settings are held intil the Reset takes place.

What a great detailed explanation ..... !

Thanks Kon I'll give it a try.
    The gene pool could use a little chlorine.