Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

RICOH SP C430DN Icc profile

Hi, Just wondering if any one can help - looking to buy a Ricoh c sp430dn - i would then like to add a high Icc profile = does any one know of tutorial or link which would help me or point me in the right direction... Thanks in advance...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    RICOH SP C430DN  Icc profile

Lightbulb Re: RICOH SP C430DN Icc profile

If you're buying it new, the installation and operator manuals that come with it should have that information included.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

Re: RICOH SP C430DN Icc profile

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    If you're buying it new, the installation and operator manuals that come with it should have that information included.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com
    Thanks for reply - yes buying it new for ceramic printing - but have been told i need to add highest icc profile for best results - will see if i can download manuals etc... thanks again

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    RICOH SP C430DN  Icc profile

Quote Originally Posted by roadster View Post
    Thanks for reply - yes buying it new for ceramic printing - but have been told i need to add highest icc profile for best results - will see if i can download manuals etc... thanks again
    Why wouldn't you place your request in a right forum sector - let's say, under RICOH family requests not KONICA? Move it there and you may have much more responses. Cheers
    P.S. not giving you "negative" like some idiots on this forum. Watch you back here - you may be "stubbed" by one of the "genius" here who tries to sell you some items all the time. He will give you a negative just because you placed your request in a wrong place - what a JERK. So, be careful hehehe

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by sakura View Post
    Why wouldn't you place your request in a right forum sector - let's say, under RICOH family requests not KONICA? Move it there and you may have much more responses. Cheers
    P.S. not giving you "negative" like some idiots on this forum. Watch you back here - you may be "stubbed" by one of the "genius" here who tries to sell you some items all the time. He will give you a negative just because you placed your request in a wrong place - what a JERK. So, be careful hehehe
    Thanks - thanks - thanks - thought i had clicked ricoh not konica... trying to move it now.... sorry

Technician

Hi, I need to move this to: Ricoh section - cannot find how to can any one help..........
    Sorry for posting in wrong section