Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkuo562 View Post
    Well DHCP is set to on in the Network TCP/IP settings but im unable to change it to OFF and Unable to change the subnet mask. I can see the settings but unable to change anything on it. I think I may have to call for service. Thanks anyways guys for trying to help.
    No "Auto Input"? Guess we are not talking about the same controller. I'm beginning to wonder if you don't have the optional controller installed and you are trying to change the standard controller.

I'm not intimately familiar with the latest KM color models as I have been focusing on the Ricoh side of things . Having said that, I suspect the standard controller becomes a slave to the optional controller when it is installed.

p.s. You never did answer my original question about what you have hanging on the back of your machine / how many ethernet connectors are present.

p.p.s. Learn as much as you can from the service tech when he does come out.

Smile Problem solved!!!

Copier guy came and said the copier has something called a fiery that needs to be accessed in order to change the IP settings. To access the fiery you need to press the Utility/Counter button then Controller Details. Then go to setup and enter the password Fiery.1 <----- Dont forget the capital "F".