Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub c220 missing animation guide files

I recently bought a secondhand OCE vl 2222c copier, which is identical to the Bizhub c220 but with an OCE label, and made the mistake of formatting the HDD without realizing this also deleted the animation guide data. Although the copier works fine, we have a constant blinking warning light and an error message on the operation panel displaying "no animation guide data found".

These files are not included on the machine's software CD, and I don't know where to get them.
    If anyone has access to the animation guide files I would be very happy to get them. I would also need some instructions on how to copy the files back to the HDD.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Smile Re: Bizhub c220 missing animation guide files

I can get them, but it won't be free. If interested, EMAIL me at Paul@justmanuals.com

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Re: Bizhub c220 missing animation guide files

The file is huge from memory.

This is how you install the data once you have it. This is assuming you know how to access service mode.

install_data.JPG

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

keep the file "on file", as you will get this message again if you ever have to format hdd

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: Bizhub c220 missing animation guide files

As with firmware, the parts and service manual is included if he buys the animation files.

Paul@justmanuals.com

The file is huge from memory.
    This is how you install the data once you have it. This is assuming you know how to access service mode
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, I think I know how to access service mode: Utility -> "Detail" on the touch screen -> press "stop 00 stop 01"
    Is this correct? No additional password required?

So now the question is how to get the files. Do you know if they can be downloaded online somewhere?
    Would it be possible to copy them onto an USB stick from another c220 or another similar machine?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabb View Post
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, I think I know how to access service mode: Utility -> "Detail" on the touch screen -> press "stop 00 stop 01"

So now the question is how to get the files. Do you know if they can be downloaded online somewhere?
    Would it be possible to copy them onto an USB stick from another c220 or another similar machine?
    You need to login to the Konica Minolta site to download the Movie Data files. Not available for regular users. Or you can buy them from Paul as he has offered you. Paul says he would include the service manual so you would have everything you need.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jabb View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

Are you @#$king kidding me??!?!? Are you really seriously @#$king kidding me? If you look at the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS the guy is telling you how to get them.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Are you @#$king kidding me??!?!? Are you really seriously @#$king kidding me? If you look at the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS the guy is telling you how to get them.
    whats with the abuse, if the guy is not a dealer and needs the movie data then he should get it from a reputable dealer who can install it for him, or like you are telling him to do, buy it from other sources which are not legitimate.
    Sorry folks, reputation removed by Just Manuals, because he's a sad little wanker