Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bizhub c35 Jamming tray 3

yeah engine wise it's pretty much a 363/423...which I find to be good solid engines...but like they say above...that scanner and op panel is what makes them junk...
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

dobedobedo

Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    Every C35 we have in the field with tray 3 is jamming. Paper jams right at sep roller doesn't even make it out of the tray. There are no solutions at minolta. We have tried lubing the spring on shaft of the sep roller solves issue for a couple days. Also cut spring 1 1/2 loops on sep roller shaft which makes it better but doesn't solve issue. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Use a vicegrip on the metal bar underneath the white roller. Make grooves under that white roller so it catches it while it feeds the paper. The problem lies when the white roller does not move with the silver bar. Another thing is that black mylar can be cut, that causes jams as well. Let me know how it goes! I have alot of C35s out in the field, and it does not fix it, but helps it not jam as much.

joe keogh

Red face Re: Bizhub c35 Jamming tray 3

Hi all one thing I have found that causes the C35 to call a jam but none is found when operator opens side panel. This can be caused by the bottom sheets in the tray are folded over causing uneven pressure on one side. Once loaded correctly it works. Joe

Okay, a bit late on this one but I've been having the same issue with the 'mysterious' paper jam out of tray 3. We happen to have another unit here in the shop that I am able to take parts out of and I think that I have found the issue since I didn't see it already posted. But I'll tell you what I did to fix it...

First, thought that it might be a sensor going a bit hay-wire, so I checked the paper exit sensor on tray 3 and swapped it with the paper detection sensor...nope. NG
    Then I replaced the PCCB on tray 3... NG
    Finally, tried replacing the drive motor on tray 3.....
    WHAAAAALAAAA!!! Ran beautifully!!

My theory, and could be wrong, but I believe that the motor after being used so much and warmed up would/could short out and just stop altogether without a code and thus cause a 'mysterious' paper jam. So, if anyone is still having this issue, try it. Motor...Good luck!!