Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Bizhub c280 Toner levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Barron View Post
    Ok. Perfect. Thanks for the quick reply! And thanks for answering my question. Then I am going to go out on a limb here and say the only way to calibrate the display icons to show a near accurate level is to do one by one using the empty bottle method? It's hard to do when the customer changes out the bottles themselves. Would be really nice to be able to re-calibrate them all somehow, but if the toner levels are calculated then it is not possible. Like I said, it is not then end of the world. I can think of a few other problems that are worse than this one!
    I think even if you open & Close the front cover, toner will show full for few copies.
    Secondly whenever customer wants to check toner quantity in cartridges, he must switch off the machine and check for quantity otherwise machine will consider that as new bottle, as mentioned by various techs. Many times customer just opens front cover to check Waste Toner Bottle or Toner in Cartridges or Cleaning of Charge Assy. / PH window.
    Hope this helps

Hello friends; hope you are good, i have konica c220 but in service mode doesn't show me tcr level setting, there is anyone can helpe me? Thx my big technian

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Bizhub c280 Toner levels.

Quote Originally Posted by kosto View Post
    Hello friends; hope you are good, i have konica c220 but in service mode doesn't show me tcr level setting, there is anyone can helpe me? Thx my big technian

START YOUR OWN THREAD! Completely different problems!

Please go read the rules on posting @ CTN>