Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    1051 fuser problem?

1051 fuser problem?

Good morning eveyrone!
    I have a problem with a 1051,the machine pops error code C-3102 which refers to Fuser pressure release motor(M33) or fusing pressure home sensor(PS58) or PRCB.
    The customer states that it doesnt pop if he sents a print of say 1k pages or more of same paper(as in weight) but it pops while printing jobs that differ in paper weight.I changed the sensor thinking it might gone bad and checked all the gears that are involved in the fuser and they seem working well,at least when turning them by hand,but the code keeps coming back.Missing something obvious here?Am gonna change motor as my next action but i though i could ask you gurus for some insight

Thanks a lot in advance!
    I don't like the new copier I just bought. It says "put face down" but every time I do it, it blinds my eyes.

Re: 1051 fuser problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiMan View Post
    Good morning eveyrone!
    I have a problem with a 1051,the machine pops error code C-3102 which refers to Fuser pressure release motor(M33) or fusing pressure home sensor(PS58) or PRCB.
    The customer states that it doesnt pop if he sents a print of say 1k pages or more of same paper(as in weight) but it pops while printing jobs that differ in paper weight.I changed the sensor thinking it might gone bad and checked all the gears that are involved in the fuser and they seem working well,at least when turning them by hand,but the code keeps coming back.Missing something obvious here?Am gonna change motor as my next action but i though i could ask you gurus for some insight

Thanks a lot in advance!

hi,

what was the solution????

If your using 3de party pink rollers or the incorrect rollers for this model is one reason. The sensor assy could be bent
    Whatever

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    1051 fuser problem?

Replace the motor. It can cause intermittent pressure error codes.