Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pricoky

Konica Minolta BizhubPro 6500e hangs on "Please wait now adjusting" message

Hi guys!
    I own a Konica Minolta BizhubPro 6500e printer and until a couple of days ago it worked just fine then I stopped using it for 3-4 days as I had nothing to print on. Yesterday when I turned it on after the "warming up" message disappeared another message shows on screen "Please wait now adjusting", and it stays like that for hours. I tried to reset to factory settings but nothing happened the "now adjusting" message is still there. I've cleaned the sensors, the belt etc. I really don't know how to solve this.
    Forgot to mention that the time when it worked I printed a few sheets of A4 with some business cards and from 10 printed pages the first two were kind of dirty of black powder, more like dark-ish(if that's the correct term to use). But the rest of 8 sheets were perfectly clean.
    I'm guessing maybe some of you met with this kind of problem before so here I am asking for any solutions on this matter.
    I greatly thank you in advance for any given solution!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Exclamation Re: Konica Minolta BizhubPro 6500e hangs on "Please wait now adjusting" message

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

Re: Konica Minolta BizhubPro 6500e hangs on "Please wait now adjusting" message

Quote Originally Posted by pricoky View Post
    Hi guys!
    I own a Konica Minolta BizhubPro 6500e printer and until a couple of days ago it worked just fine then I stopped using it for 3-4 days as I had nothing to print on. Yesterday when I turned it on after the "warming up" message disappeared another message shows on screen "Please wait now adjusting", and it stays like that for hours. I tried to reset to factory settings but nothing happened the "now adjusting" message is still there. I've cleaned the sensors, the belt etc. I really don't know how to solve this.
    Forgot to mention that the time when it worked I printed a few sheets of A4 with some business cards and from 10 printed pages the first two were kind of dirty of black powder, more like dark-ish(if that's the correct term to use). But the rest of 8 sheets were perfectly clean.
    I'm guessing maybe some of you met with this kind of problem before so here I am asking for any solutions on this matter.
    I greatly thank you in advance for any given solution!
    Do you solved problem? I have the same.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

hello
    try to clean the color reg and gamma sensors.
    Most likely they are dirty and machine cant adjust.
    those sensors are located inside the printer in front of transfer belt unit.
    Best of luck

Bamba Diop

Hi guys.
    did you solve this? I have the same problem.
    Thanks a lot

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Change dip se 11-0 from o to 1

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bamba Diop View Post
    Hi guys.
    did you solve this? I have the same problem.
    Thanks a lot
    you can also check the one way gear inside the fuser. easier access and under the merger.
    a black metal gear together with a drive.
    if it fails, the problem is there.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

when i get this i sometime just push in the adu a bit more, seems something not grounding. gentle slam the adu a bit, not full force but lightly slam it, if you can. i find sometime the connector dont touch properly and sends the wrong signals or error code.

Technician

Hi,
    Do the color registration auto adjustment in the service mode and see if it comes with any errors. Also do the Auto Gamma Adjustment.
    It should give you a starting point if it gives you errors.
    Also check the transfer belt if it is drawing any images on it?
    Good luck.

service technician 50+ Posts

check the upper fuser lamp one maybe bad