Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    tarun81

Problem with Bizhub C350 Cyan Unit : Edges of printed paper are Cyan in color

My Bizhub C350 has started to print blue edges for any paper that i print. if i print a book... the bottom and right edge of the book will be completely blue in color. when i see the soft roller on the right hand side of the machine where fusing units are located, it has also turned blue in color due to excessing cyan supplied to the rollers via paper.

I have another problem where the photocopies and scan have turned extremely light. as if they have a fade effect of a kind.

please help and suggest any solution.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Problem with Bizhub C350 Cyan Unit : Edges of printed paper are Cyan in color

Quote Originally Posted by tarun81 View Post
    My Bizhub C350 has started to print blue edges for any paper that i print. if i print a book... the bottom and right edge of the book will be completely blue in color. when i see the soft roller on the right hand side of the machine where fusing units are located, it has also turned blue in color due to excessing cyan supplied to the rollers via paper.

I have another problem where the photocopies and scan have turned extremely light. as if they have a fade effect of a kind.

It sounds like you are not a tech or not familiar with copiers. I suggest you call a tech to sort out your machine. A tech would know what is causing both problems.

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts

Re: Problem with Bizhub C350 Cyan Unit : Edges of printed paper are Cyan in color

Quote Originally Posted by tarun81 View Post

It's going to be the Xfer belt unit or the cyan IU. Open the right door and inspect the Xfer belt to see if it's failed and unable to maintain the belt surface clean. My bet would be the cyan IU though. Swap it out if you have a spare or order one. Also, now that the secondary xfer roller has become fouled with toner you might want to replace it while you're at it.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: Problem with Bizhub C350 Cyan Unit : Edges of printed paper are Cyan in color

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

malotes

I have only seen this problem once, so take this with a pinch of salt. In my case, it was indeed the cyan drum. I had one from a different machine. As soon as I swapped the drum, the solid cyan edge went away.

Like others have mentioned, there can be other causes. I've yet to see it from the transfer unit, but I don't see why it's not possible.