Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Bizhub PRESS C6000 error codes

Guys we have just picked this machine from Leasing company, it has a few errors..
    C5304 - this is some kind of FAN error but I don't have the service manual for it yet, tried to use C6501 manual but it goes as far as C5403, no 5304. Anyone proficient on this model can point mi in the right direction please?
    Also when "Server" button is pushed it displays error "d0e2" anyone knows what it means please? it is a IFY Fiery 80... I can't change the IP Number, I mean I can change it but can't save it....
    Thanks in advance.

field service supervisor 100+ Posts mikeena's Avatar

Re: Bizhub PRESS C6000 error codes

its the main body hdd cooling fan i believe rotate it manually by hand check connection and if that dont work replace cooling fan 1 and 2 second part is it showing 02 on the fiery if so install system software back on the fiery again as it has corrupted has happened two me once if the fiery does not shut down correctly it corrupts

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: Bizhub PRESS C6000 error codes

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Mke hi, let me ask you please...
    Machine came with everything - manuals, service records but no Fiery CD, Any chance I can borrow / buy or any way get one from you please?
    Also there is a block in the back with 6 HDDs, what does it do?
    Thank you.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Mike hi, Thanks a million to your advice, I have solved the problem - turn out to be that a block with 6 HDD's in the back was disconnected, all HDD's did not have power, power to 2 fans was disconnected as well. Once everything was connected, machine went straight to ready...
    Thanks again.

timk

Can some help me. I'm getting a C3501 error code on a Bizhub Press C6000 and I can't clear the Call Service screen.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by timk View Post
    Can some help me. I'm getting a C3501 error code on a Bizhub Press C6000 and I can't clear the Call Service screen.
    C3501: Fusing high temperature abnormality
    The temperature sensor /1 (TH1) detects 250 °C or higher value continuously for a specified period of time.

Estimated abnormal parts:
    • Fusing unit
    • Printer control board (PRCB)
    • AC drive board (ACDB)
    • Fusing heater lamp /1 (L2)
    • Fusing heater lamp /2 (L3)
    • Fusing heater lamp /3 (L4)
    • Temperature sensor /1 (TH1)

WARNING
    • After replacing the defective parts, be sure to set the DIPSW 3-1 to 0. If DIPSW3-1 is set to 0 before defective parts are fixed, it may cause fire.

Solution

1. Check the connection between the rear side connector of the fusing unit and the main body side connector, and repair it if any abnormality.
    2. Check the connector connection and the wiring between PRCB and the temperature sensor, and repair it if any abnormality.
    3. Check the connector connection and the wiring between ACDB and the fusing heater lamp, and repair it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-E)
    4. Check the installation condition of the fusing heater lamp and ON/OFF with I/O, and repair/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-D)
    5. Check the installation condition of TH1 and temperature of I/O, and adjust/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-F)
    6. Replace TH1.
    7. ReplaceL2, L3 and L4.
    8. Replace ACDB.
    9. Replace PRCB.

timk

Thanks for your help I'll try these steps.

Quote Originally Posted by laitang View Post
    C3501: Fusing high temperature abnormality
    The temperature sensor /1 (TH1) detects 250 °C or higher value continuously for a specified period of time.

Estimated abnormal parts:
    • Fusing unit
    • Printer control board (PRCB)
    • AC drive board (ACDB)
    • Fusing heater lamp /1 (L2)
    • Fusing heater lamp /2 (L3)
    • Fusing heater lamp /3 (L4)
    • Temperature sensor /1 (TH1)

WARNING
    • After replacing the defective parts, be sure to set the DIPSW 3-1 to 0. If DIPSW3-1 is set to 0 before defective parts are fixed, it may cause fire.

Solution

1. Check the connection between the rear side connector of the fusing unit and the main body side connector, and repair it if any abnormality.
    2. Check the connector connection and the wiring between PRCB and the temperature sensor, and repair it if any abnormality.
    3. Check the connector connection and the wiring between ACDB and the fusing heater lamp, and repair it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-E)
    4. Check the installation condition of the fusing heater lamp and ON/OFF with I/O, and repair/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-D)
    5. Check the installation condition of TH1 and temperature of I/O, and adjust/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-F)
    6. Replace TH1.
    7. ReplaceL2, L3 and L4.
    8. Replace ACDB.
    9. Replace PRCB.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeena View Post
    its the main body hdd cooling fan i believe rotate it manually by hand check connection and if that dont work replace cooling fan 1 and 2 second part is it showing 02 on the fiery if so install system software back on the fiery again as it has corrupted has happened two me once if the fiery does not shut down correctly it corrupts
    Does anyone know the part number for the Hdd cooling fan can't seem to find it ?

thanks

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

here ya go.
    A1RFM15100
    Attached Files Attached Files
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.