Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    carmicdi

Bizhub C451 End of Life

I can not find an official "Konica" statement on the end of life for the Bizhub C451 MF system. Could someone point me to an official document that states the date?

Thank You!

Re: Bizhub C451 End of Life

If you log into the Konica Minolta website over on the right hand side is a link for End of Life reports. It has 2 reports. Items that have reached their end of life and Items that are 3 years out from reaching their end of life. The Bizhub c451 is in the 3 years out report slated to reach end of life 09/2017.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

carmicdi

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    If you log into the Konica Minolta website over on the right hand side is a link for End of Life reports. It has 2 reports. Items that have reached their end of life and Items that are 3 years out from reaching their end of life. The Bizhub c451 is in the 3 years out report slated to reach end of life 09/2017.
    Thank you Kidaver... I have one glitch within your response; your link takes me the COMP AND SAVE .COM site. When I go to Konica Minolta directly I do not see (after navigating the demographic location pages) the End of Life reports. Arrr!

I'm sorry - this task is a bit of a pain!

I never posted any link in my above response. You must have some adware installed that is causing text links. I was refering to the dealer/tech website. If you are not a Konica Minolta dealer or tech then you won't have access to that site. As to their main customer site I do not know where to look on there.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

carmicdi

Thank you, you're right - it was an add link... I found the official info, and again, you were right - 9/2017 direct from the horses mouth... not you, Konica