Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    gibo

how to delete job on job list

as i was printing on konica minolta 450,the machine just stop printing.i checked the network connections are all ok i cant print from
    my laptot,saying job cant print.i have turn on and off,steel cannot print.but demo page can print and all that.
    how do i delete job that i do not need anymore on job list.
    pls help me

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    how to delete job on job list

Re: how to delete job on job list

Have you deleted it from the print queue on your computer? Do that first and then delete it from the machine.
    Hope this helps

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Print jobs (other than secure/print to box, fax RX) are stored in RAM. Turning power off should delete the job. But if this doesn't accomplish it, you should be able to see the job from the job status menu on the LCD. Select it and delete it. A solid blue light might means that you have a corrupt job and you may have to do a data clear to get rid of it. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

gibo

how to delete job i do not need anymore on joblist

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Print jobs (other than secure/print to box, fax RX) are stored in RAM. Turning power off should delete the job. But if this doesn't accomplish it, you should be able to see the job from the job status menu on the LCD. Select it and delete it. A solid blue light might means that you have a corrupt job and you may have to do a data clear to get rid of it. Emujo

when i was printing through network on my laptop,th machine print so many copies,while on printing,i send another print
    the machine cannot print anymore,the network connection is totally ok.
    i checked to see if their is hard drive on the machine,but i couldn't see any drive.
    maybe the job list or job history is full,need to delete.
    but i dont know how to delete old job that i dont need anymore,so i can have more free space,so i can send new print.
    please help me.
    if i apply data clear,the machine will continue to copy ? am scared if i do it, mybe the machine will not work again

If you go to the machine, it should have job list on the upper left corner of the display. TOuch this and it will bring up all active jobs current and in the queue....touch and delete
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others