Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Konica Minolta C364 Bizhub Scans fast SLOW retreival via web from Userbox

Use "box utility" on the PC itself, Could be faster. Mabe HTTP problem?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C364 Bizhub Scans fast SLOW retreival via web from Userbox

How big are the files? I just set a user box up on a C364 we have in our shop and when I download it seems to be almost instant.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    How big are the files? I just set a user box up on a C364 we have in our shop and when I download it seems to be almost instant.

not too big. around 7-8MB
    when I download file in local network, it done like downloading from internet and the transfer rate shows around 80KB/s. for a file like 8mb it takes more than 2-3 minutes to download

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C364 Bizhub Scans fast SLOW retreival via web from Userbox

Quote Originally Posted by dc-master View Post
    not too big. around 7-8MB
    when I download file in local network, it done like downloading from internet and the transfer rate shows around 80KB/s. for a file like 8mb it takes more than 2-3 minutes to download
    I just did a 7mb file from my user box and it downloaded in less than 20 seconds. You either have a slowdown in your network or something in the nic on the machine. Have you tried connecting directly with a crossover and removing the network from the equation?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I just did a 7mb file from my user box and it downloaded in less than 20 seconds. You either have a slowdown in your network or something in the nic on the machine. Have you tried connecting directly with a crossover and removing the network from the equation?

I didn't try that but at the same time, I connected to C350 and downloaded files from it by same way (web access) very fast. (I did it just to be sure about transfer speed)

Actually we don't have Konica Minolta officially agent in Iran and I did all setting by myself (I'm not a technician for copier and not expert). therefore maybe I set something wrong or didn't set. I checked most settings in admin user page by web access and also in service mode but didn't find something related to that.

Should I check any special setting that maybe effect on this?