Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

DESPERATE PLEASE . . ..

I have a Bizhub C451. I upgraded from OS X 10.5.8 to OS X 10.6.8. I downloaded the latest Command Workstation 5.5.0 16i but I cannot see any Fiery printer in the add printer preferences other than the Bizhub one.

I cannot now print to the Fiery Hold as it isn't there - what am I doing wrong here? I have searched the net and downloaded, and installed loads of drivers but still cannot see the Fiery drivers in the add printer prefs.

Help pleeeesee!

C

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    DESPERATE PLEASE . .  ..

Lightbulb Re: DESPERATE PLEASE . . ..

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Could be that the fiery system software is too old to use newer command workstation. You may need to have the fiery software updated/patch or install the old version of command workstation you were using before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Re: DESPERATE PLEASE . . ..

I don't know if this might relate to your issue or not but I am having an issue with our brand new Mac seeing an old Eagle Rip controller....the new Mac OS's do not support Appletalk they now use Bonjour...your old system may be using Appletalk and doesn't have Bonjour therefore they can not communicate..
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Mr H

I believe you have to downgrade command workstation. On the efi website, there is an explanation concerning fiery controllers that don't work with version 5. 5 but may work with version 5. 4.