Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Orange Roller Part Number

Re: Orange Roller Part Number

I also found the parts manual for PF-702 on K/M website (service side, dealer only) in about 1 min. Listed under accessories.

The guy selling the manuals is just trying to make a living. Some people feel insulted when someone tries to sell them a manual. Well I believe it is ok to sell manuals. He has a product and charges a fair price for it. I might have a problem with him selling to end users but that is up to him.

smokey

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    To be honest, I was just responding to your rudeness to Paul. However it took me all of two minutes to find the parts manual for both the PF-702 and the PP-701 on the KonMin tech site. So maybe the copier gods are with me too. lol
    Your words to be honest,

PF-702 what a laugh.. you can find the manual but the part in question is not listed.

I will offer my apology to paul and beg for forgiveness for my rudeness.
    He seems to be the only smart one here by staying out of the rest of this fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You have the wrong attitude to get help on a tech forum. No one here owes you anything. The parts #'s were posted, be grateful and move on. Best of luck

PS, I think the K/M dealer website is great.

smokey

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    You have the wrong attitude to get help on a tech forum. No one here owes you anything. The parts #'s were posted, be grateful and move on. Best of luck

PS, I think the K/M dealer website is great.
    Greatness

How about showing the search engine screen shot that finds A08R562101 ,A08R562201 that Kalindd provided
    with out the pleasure of knowing they belong in the PP-701.

I would love to learn something new.

This is by the way, the entire reason for coming to this forum.

Taking a picture and getting a part# for an unknown product.

In stead I seem to have multiple advisors telling me to get parts manuals when I clearly did not need them.

I guess an apology is due as well to you all for not clearly stating the real reason for my post.

You are wrong! This is a tech forum not a parts look up forum. When asking for a part # on a tech forum it is actually more then most techs should have to do.

Not saying asking for a part# is a crime just that it involves more then a tech answering a question, taking 10 mins or more of their time to look for a part# is above and beyond what is expected on forums. This is why you should be grateful and not jump with an attitude. Also keep in mind many times people dont use other resources like google, precision roller, etc before posting for part # here. This can piss off members.

I personally will look up part # for a fellow tech, but not end users. I do it because I want to give back for all the help I receive on forums. Also I believe when you a good deed it comes back around to you some other way. Good karma I guess.

Enough time wasted on this. Think I got my point across and no need to reply anymore.

Best of luck