Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Unhappy Need help on Konica Bizhub 350 How to Set Meter Couter Double Count on A3 Copy Paper

Good day to every one is there anyone here knows to set double count on A3 paper on Konica Bizhub 350...So that when it copys A3 paper the meter counter will count twice... thanks

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Need help on Konica Bizhub 350 How to Set Meter Couter Double Count on A3 Copy Pa

Soft switch 422 bits 5-4-3 should be 001. This will count A3 and LD as 2 pages. This is also the default setting so if this hasn't been changed the problem is somewhere else. BTW, Some of us don't want to be private messaged unless we ask for it. Just post your questions and wait for a response. I will not answer un-solicited PMs from you which you would know if you had bothered to read my signature line. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Re: Need help on Konica Bizhub 350 How to Set Meter Couter Double Count on A3 Copy Pa

thank you very much so sorry to pm you...thanks again