Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Talking [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

Hello guys! I was a technical Develop !
    Now I have decided to do on my own because they treated me very badly and I decided to make him pay dearly !
    I found all the materials abroad (I'm Italian ) , I took the clients and I also found machines used around europe
    in short, I have everything ... now here's my request!
    I'm starting to get used interesting of the new series (I only outside 650x and 1050, all of which I have ) color and B / W. .. I brought it home a couple ... I have a 1200 and a c7000 ... I managed to recover when I was still in develop technical manuals and parts manual ... but I miss the rest : (as firmware , troubleshooting guides and technical bulletins ...
    and a request for a little strange I know ... one of you could give me the access parameters of konica ftp ? or to the site ?
    I have everything auiterebbe much in solving problems !
    Thank you very much
    and all excuse me for my bad English ( google translate )

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

I double checked the calendar, no it's not April 1st.....so you must be out of your mind. Give you access to the KM website? That's not gonna happen. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

Thumbs down Re: [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

Quote Originally Posted by tinto89 View Post
    Hello guys! I was a technical Develop !
    Now I have decided to do on my own because they treated me very badly and I decided to make him pay dearly !
    I found all the materials abroad (I'm Italian ) , I took the clients and I also found machines used around europe
    in short, I have everything ... now here's my request!
    I'm starting to get used interesting of the new series (I only outside 650x and 1050, all of which I have ) color and B / W. .. I brought it home a couple ... I have a 1200 and a c7000 ... I managed to recover when I was still in develop technical manuals and parts manual ... but I miss the rest : (as firmware , troubleshooting guides and technical bulletins ...
    and a request for a little strange I know ... one of you could give me the access parameters of konica ftp ? or to the site ?
    I have everything auiterebbe much in solving problems !
    Thank you very much
    and all excuse me for my bad English ( google translate )
    What a putz, Move along move along, nothing for you to see here.

wiliamsclarken

Re: [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

Printing is very famous and we see different designers in this for of printing.

pad printer
    padprinting