Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

C364 02-02 error

This has got me really stumped, in July i had to go to this m/c for a misfeed on tray 1, took out the paper feed unit, carried out my repair & refitted it, a couple of days later kept getting a constant 02-02 error, as they had another m/c, i swapped the paper feed units over & the fault remained with the orignal m/c, spoke to KM helpdesk, they said to replace the PF driver pcb, replaced pcb & all went well, went in today as misfeeding on both of their C364s, carried out the same procedure on both m/c's, one works ok, the other has got the 02-02 error again, have had to disable tray 1, as it lifts up but doesn't detect that there is either no paper or it has reached the top, swapped over both paper feed units & the error stays with the original m/c's.....any ideas as to why the pcb is failing when the pf unit is removed & refitted, the m/c's are unplugged completely from the mains when i work on them
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Technician

Re: C364 02-02 error

Hi, the lower part of the rhs door doesn't fit close enough to the main body, if you pack out the lower catch assy, this should resolve the problem.
    si

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar

check the door latch. I found a machine that coded out (different tray same latch i think) because the drawer did not close far enough for the tray mechanics and rear drive to mesh properly.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

I did reply before CTN got hacked, the paper is lifting, it's just not stopping when it gets to the top, i've had the back off & checked the wiring, wire 6 on connector 30 has been damaged, still not sure how that could blow the pcb though
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Just an update, i repaired the wiring & all is now working, can't understand why replacing the pcb fixed it the last time,as the damaged cable is nowhere near the pcb, so unplugging from the pcb would've made no difference, going to replace that wiring loom as a whole, just in case