Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bizhub c224e

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Bizhub c224e

[QUOTE=occus;391899]i had the same experience on a develop ineo+224e/ bizhub c224e .. firmware G20-A9.
    Power off/on after the problem is fixed... works now since 2 days... we will see.

The firmware has been updated to GD1-A9. One of the fixes is for panel freezing/sleep problems. Worth trying before ordering an expensive mfp board I think....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

All of the E series COLOR machines use the same Firmware. It is GC1-A9. Use this version as it is compatible with the G00 series FW. I have run into a ton of these with the same problem and all are fixed with this FW. Unless you have a Gov. contract, this should work and is on the download selector. Hope this helps!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jwrycza View Post
    All of the E series COLOR machines use the same Firmware. It is GC1-A9. Use this version as it is compatible with the G00 series FW. I have run into a ton of these with the same problem and all are fixed with this FW. Unless you have a Gov. contract, this should work and is on the download selector. Hope this helps!
    Just to clarify its GD1-A9 in the UK, may be different in other regions. Also do make sure you get the correct firmware for the model you are on. It's broken down as follows. C364e range, c554e range and c754e range. They have the same version number but are different and will cause problems if installed on the wrong machine....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tech51 View Post
    Just to clarify its GD1-A9 in the UK, may be different in other regions. Also do make sure you get the correct firmware for the model you are on. It's broken down as follows. C364e range, c554e range and c754e range. They have the same version number but are different and will cause problems if installed on the wrong machine....
    In the US, they are the same for the color machines. I have done over 20 "e" series machines and not had a problem with any of them.

LPetrov

I resolved my problem with GD1-A9 firmware. This is a special firmware. First update to massproduct firmware G20-A9 then update to GD1-A9. And the problem is fixed.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts avecosat's Avatar

I have a C224e that dont wake up from the sleep mode , i try to install a new firmware but when is downloading the MFP firmware is NG . DF ,scanner and printer updated ok . I change the memory, I disconnect the HD and I try with the reset tool , now I am going to try a change the MFP but I am lost , please help me Thanks .