Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    Bizhub c350 C-0016

Bizhub c350 C-0016

Hi. Please if someboby can advice me how to fix this error code C-0016 on a bizhub c350. I tried to shake the old IU but not working. I tried with another Image unit, even reset the copier from the swich.. nothing. The Bk motor/gears it looks to be somehow stucked because the gear units for color units it spin, but not the black. Soo.. anny ideas?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Bizhub c350 C-0016

Lightbulb Re: Bizhub c350 C-0016

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub c350 C-0016

Re: Bizhub c350 C-0016

This is from the knowledge base.... CAUSE: When the I/U lock lever is lowered, the LED assembly is also lowered to prevent damage when the I/U is removed. When the I/U is replaced, the LED is returned to its home position. If the LED does not move correctly, the I/U drive motor won't engage properly and a code will be produced.SOLUTION: Please check the mechanical operation of the LED assembly.

Technician
    Bizhub c350 C-0016

Hi Blaze. When you say LED Assembly. you means at LPH? What does LPH with the IU Black drive system? When i close the front IU/Cartrige door and make the initialization he enter the error code and i hear a squeak from the rear of the black units gears. I have to remove the gear assembly of the black unit to check what is wrong?!? May be a gear or one of the drive motor like M7 (there are 2 drive motors).

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Take out the black IU and open the right side door. Use the blue locking leaver for the black IU to move the LED (LPH's) up and down while the right door is open and watch for proper operation of the LED's.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Technician
    Bizhub c350 C-0016

I can't test this operation RRodgers because now i have another error C-0960. Something with bypass lift motor. He tell me that i have a missfeed in tray 2 or bybass but nothing is there. All the tray was empy of paper.
    What is wrong with this copier?!? Uhh..