Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub C35 tray 3 jamming

Ok. Getting frustrated. Two entirely brand new paper feed cassettes and they both jam intermittently(ghost jams)no feed. Anyone have any insight on tray 3 issues with these machines?
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C35 tray 3 jamming

Lightbulb Re: Bizhub C35 tray 3 jamming

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Pierre_from_mainz

Angry Re: Bizhub C35 tray 3 jamming

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsHot View Post
    Ok. Getting frustrated. Two entirely brand new paper feed cassettes and they both jam intermittently(ghost jams)no feed. Anyone have any insight on tray 3 issues with these machines?
    I encounter same problems with a Bizhub C35: had a paper jam, removed it, error still persists. Checked all paper triggers, blew out the whole thing with a compressor: still this paper jam issue.
    Getting really frustrated with this . Help would be greatly appreciated.

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C35 tray 3 jamming

If communication is lost with the optional tray unit you will have no end of phantom jamming.

make sure the machine is not able to rock around on the option tray unit because the under side of the machine is bent / option tray unit is bent, this will allow momentary disconnection of the electrical connection.

I have installed a locking tab at the front left to stop this occurring on one of my machines.

there are a few other causes for jamming on these option units, all of which are related to utterly shit house design. first identify what kind of jamming it is, is it not picking up at all or jamming shortly after.

Unfortunately, most of the time the machine will not jam when you test it if it is intermittant, this has been my experience.