Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

cyan color problems on a bizhub C550

the problem I have is with a C550 bizhub, the cyan color has quality imaging unit is 70% of your life useful however strong blue does not come into place only goes magenta (I leave some pictures to printing can see the test) on the screen too leave me the P6 and P21 indicators. agradesco their opinions.
    Compare the images that sending good and the other with the problema.escanear0001.jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: cyan color problems on a bizhub C550

Quote Originally Posted by niticom View Post
    the problem I have is with a C550 bizhub, the cyan color has quality imaging unit is 70% of your life useful however strong blue does not come into place only goes magenta (I leave some pictures to printing can see the test) on the screen too leave me the P6 and P21 indicators. agradesco their opinions.
    Compare the images that sending good and the other with the problema.escanear0001.jpg
    Just because the IU is not near EOL does not mean it is not defective, have you tested the cyan IU itself?
    P-6 is cyan IU failure.
    P21:Transfer belt unit/PH unit/Printer control board (PRCB)
    Step Action
    1 Wipe clean the surface of the transfer belt with a soft cloth, if it is dirty.
    2 Change the image transfer belt unit if the transfer belt is damaged.
    3 Change the PH unit.
    4 Change PRCB.
    (5 while you are there clean the IDC sensors too).

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Start off with a reset and stabilize, then go into tech mode and print out a cyan gradiant page. Then print out a any one of the other colors, if they don't match I'd be looking into a new IU. Has this IU been chipped? After a while sometimes the chipped IU's will lose Dev and you won't get decent solids.
    Report back.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: cyan color problems on a bizhub C550

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Quote Originally Posted by niticom View Post
    Hello, call a technician to top or add Developer to that Unit and it will be ok, its cause by shortage of DEVELOPER

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubtessy View Post
    Hello, call a technician to top or add Developer to that Unit and it will be ok, its cause by shortage of DEVELOPER
    It is a two year old thread. I would hope he either has it fixed or replaced by now. lol

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It is a two year old thread. I would hope he either has it fixed or replaced by now. lol
    This is the second "developer epiphany" I have noticed--on posts that I have responded to over a year ago.
    Got to love it.