Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    twelfthjoe

BizHub C550 Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0.

A few days ago my bizhub jammed up pretty bad and the paper ripped when I tried to remove it. I am sure I got all the paper out. Now when I go to print or copy something it prints out and the paper comes out of the finisher however the colors are not right at all and when the paper is going thru the rollers to the finisher it says ( Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0. ) However the paper comes out of the finisher fine just the colors are messed up as I said. It seems to bring up the error when the paper is around the fuser. Ill post some photos as well. Any ideas on maybe a sensor is jammed or anything at all I can try in these areas?

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: BizHub C550 Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0.

Quote Originally Posted by twelfthjoe View Post
    A few days ago my bizhub jammed up pretty bad and the paper ripped when I tried to remove it. I am sure I got all the paper out. Now when I go to print or copy something it prints out and the paper comes out of the finisher however the colors are not right at all and when the paper is going thru the rollers to the finisher it says ( Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0. ) However the paper comes out of the finisher fine just the colors are messed up as I said. It seems to bring up the error when the paper is around the fuser. Ill post some photos as well. Any ideas on maybe a sensor is jammed or anything at all I can try in these areas?

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg
    probaly sating the obvious here but your machine is filthy lol.

do the obvious and clean the rollers, somthing like
    ELECTROLUBE RRR

is great. not really a fan alcohol but thats just me

the horizontal transport section id be paying lots of attention to.

also make sure you havent dislocated the sensor in the same section

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: BizHub C550 Misfeed Detected. Remove paper indicated by 0.

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $14.77 and downloaded immediately from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I would try turning the machine off completely and removing the finisher/horizontal transport first. I've seen similar issues when there is a connection problem with those accessories. Try making copies without the finisher attached, see if it still jams.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

I would also go into service mode and see exactly what the jam code is, the "0" is pretty vague. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    probaly sating the obvious here but your machine is filthy lol.

do the obvious and clean the rollers, somthing like
    ELECTROLUBE RRR

is great. not really a fan alcohol but thats just me

the horizontal transport section id be paying lots of attention to.

also make sure you havent dislocated the sensor in the same section
    I prefer Multi Purpose Citrus Solvent and Korkay cleaner for my rollers. First gets all the dirt off, no matter what it is, second leaves the rubber rollers nice and tackey. For plastic rollers, I just use Citrus Solvent and some alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by stevena86 View Post
    I prefer Multi Purpose Citrus Solvent and Korkay cleaner for my rollers. First gets all the dirt off, no matter what it is, second leaves the rubber rollers nice and tackey. For plastic rollers, I just use Citrus Solvent and some alcohol.
    i often find myself going to jobs where it looks like the transport section rollers havent been cleaned in 500,000 pages lol

to really clean them good you have to take the rear cover off tranport so you can undo one of the hinge brackets. the otherone can be removed with one screw.

i also take the rollers out to avoid stretching the spring.

it should take about 10 minutes but i think some techs try to clean it just by opening the door like customer would to remove a jam and get to rollers that way but thats a really half assed way about doing it and you miss 2/3rds of the rollers.

have you tried this yet?

Yea....you got some dirty rollers, but the issue manifested specifically from a jam. Let's focus on that.

Where was the jam in the first place? And as emujo suggested, what does service mode say?

What do you mean the colors are all wrong on prints now...upload a scan/photo. This leads me to think that the issue is not the output tray but instead something in the conveyance section area.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    Yea....you got some dirty rollers, but the issue manifested specifically from a jam. Let's focus on that.

Where was the jam in the first place? And as emujo suggested, what does service mode say?

What do you mean the colors are all wrong on prints now...upload a scan/photo. This leads me to think that the issue is not the output tray but instead something in the conveyance section area.
    Jam code is 2001, I am attaching the pic for my machine. In my machine no FS nothing additional is connected to my machine. only the main body.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by susanta_gaan View Post
    Jam code is 2001, I am attaching the pic for my machine. In my machine no FS nothing additional is connected to my machine. only the main body.
    He means show us a scan copy showing the colours coming out wrong