Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

konicaminolta bizhub 950

Hello i have a biz 950 that every so often the finisher exit tray drops all the way to lower limit for no reason. When I flag the exit sensors they stick. the sensors actuator has no springs and relies on gravity. i have taken them out swapped and still can not see why the stick. im going to replace the exit plate because i think its crooked. Buuuutttttt before doing all that work I was wondering if any one has seen this issue?? I am new to this site, how ever been working on konicaminoltas for 13 years so i m not a newbie or an idiot. im trained on all models from bizhub 200 to the 1200 and 8000. (im adding this to not get any guff from some of you that i have seen in various posts)

Technician

Smile Re: konicaminolta bizhub 950

Quote Originally Posted by pappyvonsillypants View Post
    Hello i have a biz 950 that every so often the finisher exit tray drops all the way to lower limit for no reason. When I flag the exit sensors they stick. the sensors actuator has no springs and relies on gravity. i have taken them out swapped and still can not see why the stick. im going to replace the exit plate because i think its crooked. Buuuutttttt before doing all that work I was wondering if any one has seen this issue?? I am new to this site, how ever been working on konicaminoltas for 13 years so i m not a newbie or an idiot. im trained on all models from bizhub 200 to the 1200 and 8000. (im adding this to not get any guff from some of you that i have seen in various posts)
    I have seen this a few times and have fixed it by adding a spring to the back of the actuator which presses against the finisher exit plate and gives it some spring return instead of just gravity to accomplish its return.