Madhukar

Exclamation Bizhub C451 bad print quality, no accurate color

hello to everyone,

As I print / copy , I do not get the accurate color as in the originals.
    The green is not the green an so is red. Each text is shaded by different color. Like red got the shadow of black and blue is shaded with red. Small text in logo if printed is like focus out, it's very hard to read ( I think tech call it blurry ). and some times the whole page comes with yellow even there is no originals at top.

Hope someone is there to help me figure out this problems

Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Bizhub C451 bad print quality, no accurate color

Re: Bizhub C451 bad print quality, no accurate color

Call an Engineer to service the machine, it could be numerous things.

Technician 50+ Posts

I would start with the basics and do single color copies and sky shots to test the colors of each unit to see if there is developer issues or toner add issue. I believe is like my NECIT45C4.

Is the copy quality only on prints from computer or is it copies at the host machine?

Try to stabilize the image in service mode and then go to servicemode-image process adj-gradation adj for copy and print. Scan in sheets with 28# hammermill color copy paper. Then test color quality of images..

If image is weird I have had to replace the mother board on the left in the back that has the network ports on it these boards have on board soldered in memory for image quality and spooling that will cause some really weird copy quality issues. This memory usually causes background and bands in black and rainbow colors.

Hope this helps.

Madhukar

i will give it a try and update the result tomorrow.

Thank you for reply

Madhukar

I am now facing another problem. The page comes out with full green color. This is another machine C451. I have faced C- D252 but it's gone now with data clear.

What should I do? please don't ask me to call technician because there is no one in my country. I am probably the single guy using this machine others are using Xerox DC12.

Technical Engineer 100+ Posts khaled_abosere3@yahoo.com's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffers01 View Post
    Call an Engineer to service the machine, it could be numerous things.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    fucking joke

Technician 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madhukar View Post
    I am now facing another problem. The page comes out with full green color. This is anothewould be a waiste achine C451. I have faced C- D252 but it's gone now with data clear.

What should I do? please don't ask me to call technician because there is no one in my country. I am probably the single guy using this machine others are using Xerox DC12.
    I was assuming you were a technician that machine has to many variables to not have propper do documentation it waist of my efforts to.try and help you with our you owning a service manual.

Buy a manual first and have a tech look at it.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I am now facing another problem. The page comes out with full green color. This is another machine C451. I have faced C- D252 but it's gone now with data clear.

Lets do some basic stuff, press the utility button and see what the state of the IU's are? Post what you see, theres 10 possible black blocks in each indicator where are they for each color? What third world hell hole are you in by the way, no KM dealers, didnt think that was possible now a days?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I am probably the single guy
    This is not a dating service. =p

As to your issue, you have already been supplied with some good advice, but some pictures would benefit all of us.

If you do not own the service manual, acquire it immediately AND study/apply it.

We are here to help, but I still have no idea what your issue is in the first place. The error that you cleared is a Fiery issue.

Are you getting this issue with internal prints/copies?