copydude

C5500 PRo bad display Help!

Out of nowhere my display screen on my BizHub C5500 Pro started flickering horizontally like old school tube TV when the horizontal was out of wack.. I am guessing that I will have to replace the LCD but am having no luck locating one

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C5500 PRo bad display Help!

Re: C5500 PRo bad display Help!

eBAY of Course....

New Konica Minolta Bizhub C5500 C6500 C501 C6501 CPP650 Control Panel LCD | eBay

never tried it, but if this doesn't work - let me know i can get them off used machines for export.

copydude

Yea that is the touch screen overlay,,, looking for the actual LCD... mine is on the blink.. literally... If you have a used on that would be fantastic
    20140626_102346[1].jpg
    Last edited by copydude; 06-26-2014 at 04:32 PM.

copydude

Whoohooo... Jeff over at great lakes office solutions https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great...34748726574954 was great! .. He told what needed to be done.. he's done that before for me.. and has been spot on.. solution was to re-seat all the connections!.. no cost and easy as pie! Thanks Jeff

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copydude View Post
    Whoohooo... Jeff over at great lakes office solutions https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great...34748726574954 was great! .. He told what needed to be done.. he's done that before for me.. and has been spot on.. solution was to re-seat all the connections!.. no cost and easy as pie! Thanks Jeff

Just wanted to suggest you the same, had that problem on my 6500, end up been a bad connection in the screen arm, 10 min fix. Glad you fixed it.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by jzheld View Post
    Just wanted to suggest you the same, had that problem on my 6500, end up been a bad connection in the screen arm, 10 min fix. Glad you fixed it.

That the same today, great fix. Removed the back cover, six screws, allot more connectors to reseat there.