Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Konica Minolta C454e “job has been deleted due to insufficient memory” when faxing.

Hi there,
    I have a Konica Minolta C454e that comes up with a message “job has been deleted due to insufficient memory” only when faxing. Copying and printing is all good. Let me know if anyone has seen something like this.

Re: Konica Minolta C454e “job has been deleted due to insufficient memory” when faxin

Quote Originally Posted by hmp View Post
    Hi there,
    I have a Konica Minolta C454e that comes up with a message “job has been deleted due to insufficient memory” only when faxing. Copying and printing is all good. Let me know if anyone has seen something like this.
    Actually enabling the HDD fixed this problem. Maybe this step was missed in the M/C run-up procedure.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta C454e “job has been deleted due to insufficient memory” when faxin

THis MFP comes with HDD standard, not part of the setup procedures. Perhaps is was isolated/uninstalled for some other reason. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.