JohnDrumchips

Drum/Image Unit Reset Chips - Konica Minolta, Develop Ineo & Olivetti d-Color.

Hi,

Konica Minolta & Develop Ineo Drum Image Unit Reset Chips. UK Stock.

For all your drum unit reset chips please take a look at our new website. Uk based stock at very cheap prices.

Konica Minolta Bizhub - C35, C25, C35P, C220, C280, C360, C224, C284 and C364.

Feel free to drop me a line

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Question Re: Drum/Image Unit Reset Chips - Konica Minolta, Develop Ineo & Olivetti d-Color.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDrumchips View Post
    Hi,

Konica Minolta & Develop Ineo Drum Image Unit Reset Chips. UK Stock.

For all your drum unit reset chips please take a look at our new website. Uk based stock at very cheap prices.

Konica Minolta Bizhub - C35, C25, C35P, C220, C280, C360, C224, C284 and C364.

Feel free to drop me a line
    I cannot understand why we would want to buy reset chips for machines that have firmware that allows drums to run untill they are worn out!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: Drum/Image Unit Reset Chips - Konica Minolta, Develop Ineo & Olivetti d-Color.

Quote Originally Posted by minimerlin View Post
    I cannot understand why we would want to buy reset chips for machines that have firmware that allows drums to run untill they are worn out!

Exactly, hope the seller doesn't have to much of them in stock!!!
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

JohnDrumchips

Re: Drum/Image Unit Reset Chips - Konica Minolta, Develop Ineo & Olivetti d-Color.

You would be amazed how many dealers purchase 224,284 and 364 chips regardless of firmware level.

I totally agree with you by the way

If you can show me the firmware that causes the C35 and C220 to not call for an image/drum unit that would be lovely

The C35 you can only extend the life with the latest firmware, life low is now 150% & life stop is now 167% in the future they may eliminate the life stop altogether.

The C220 you can remove the life stop completely, simply load the latest firmware, this is the same on all the Bizhubs, I believe as far back as the C250

C35 Life Stop.pdf

Life Optimized settings series C253_C360_C552.pdf

JohnDrumchips

But none of these will stop you from having "L" codes appearing on the screen when the life is actually up. Correct??

Seeing as they have discontinued the C35 I doubt they will be releasing further firmware to eliminate the life stop altogether.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post

The C220 you can remove the life stop completely, simply load the latest firmware, this is the same on all the Bizhubs, I believe as far back as the C250
    Only goes back as far as the C353 series.

Yes you'll still get the L-codes but most customers wont notice the tiny oil can.
    However with the new firmware on the C284 series the oil can only shows in service mode.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

How much for c20?
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE