Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Networking problem on Bizhub C450

Quote Originally Posted by neo87 View Post
    Yesterday i went to do another three test to C450:
    1) I enabled the PSWC and it works fine, i tried some function on it without problems
    2) I tried to telnet the printer with a little string, the result is data blinking with no print
    3) I tried to print the demo page trought PSWC but the copier freeze (this time no data blinking)

When the copier freeze, i can't even access the administrator menu (i can't access it trought the printer menu and even with the PSWC)... I'm a little confused by this last try. The client said that the printer was working good, but a technical changed a piece and after his bro did a total reset to the printer and after it stopped to works. Pls help me

You should define total reset. Was it Data Clear in service mode or just network set to defaults.
    Check if HDD is enabled. Plus flash with latest firmware if board was changed!
    Flash the machine regardless just to be sure!
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

neo87

Re: Networking problem on Bizhub C450

Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    You should define total reset. Was it Data Clear in service mode or just network set to defaults.
    Check if HDD is enabled. Plus flash with latest firmware if board was changed!
    Flash the machine regardless just to be sure!
    Is there some tutorial/guide about it? I searched in the konica's page but i didn't find it