Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    BH- C220 (INEO+220) Account Track

Will account track be bypassed if Print without authentication is enabled.

I have disabled account track under Configure in driver settings but it will switch back to enable as soon as I close the driver settings.

I have customer set up with account track and they decided to use account track only on MFP. not when printing. Reason is they hot desk and it is a bit of a logistical nightmare.

What are my options to get the account track running smoothly so when new employee is registered and account track assigned. Every time they switch desk they have to put account track in the preferences of the printer driver. I thought it would be carried over with the Window User log on.

Am I missing something or print without authentication is possible only using User Authentication!!

Many thanks for a fast response.
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Re: BH- C220 (INEO+220) Account Track

you have to turn off automatic communication with the machine in the driver configuration tab and disable account track in the driver.

if it is enabled it still wont print with print without authentication enabled on the machine with no password entered. Account track must be disabled in the driver as well.

if configuration changes are not saving after applying, and you have definitely turned off automatic configuration you must recreate the printer object and share it out again, another common problem.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EarthKmTech View Post
    you have to turn off automatic communication with the machine in the driver configuration tab and disable account track in the driver.

if it is enabled it still wont print with print without authentication enabled on the machine with no password entered. Account track must be disabled in the driver as well.

if configuration changes are not saving after applying, and you have definitely turned off automatic configuration you must recreate the printer object and share it out again, another common problem.

Thanks EarthKmTech,

I've uninstalled the driver, re-installed it tried using, generic pcl6 km, xps and it still picked the acc. Track.
    Changed the ip in acquire settings, then it saved but would not print, just discarded the job regardless of Print without auth. being allowed or restricted.

So my solution was to logon zilion times into several pc's and set defaults with acc. Track credentials.
    Wish there is faster process..this way it was .. Very exhausting..

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE