Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    jr2748

Re: MFP Firmware reload on C224e

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    LOL yeah for sure. But I did find it interesting in case I ever needed it. The knowledge base article mentions to Access LMS for Administrator. It does have alot more options to select from than I get. Not sure if a service manager would have access or just the Solutions Support Division for KM.
    very true. At the end of the day here this is all good information for future reference.

Technician

I bought a carpet washer the other day, it was a steal! cost me $2! after it was drove over by an 18 wheeler i epoxied it back together.
    My only problem is now it blows instead of sucks!!!!
    Any advice on this would be grateful as i only have google and forums at my disposal.

Many thanks Trigger.

btw i have a broom to sell... open to offers

jr2748

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    Emujo is right. You not gonna be able to get anywhere with someone on this forum. For one we can't reset you password especially after looking and found that we don't have access to the site that creates the reset code. Nobody would do it if they could. I've probably already overstep my agreement to not release confidential information. If I were to call in to Konica Minolta for your machine I would probably get terminated from my job since all of my support tickets to Konica Minolta are logged by my management.
    hey guys i get it. To be honest i probably should have had a little more patience and couth on my part when i started out on this forum. But by way of explanation and not an excuse try to see it from my end. I have a piece or personal property that i own and it is riddled with blockades that prevent me from working on it myself. some of those blockades are my lack of knowledge about the equipment and that can be resolved by me if i am persistent enough though due diligence in learning the way the machine works. The other blockade is what has frustrated me the most and why i was probably so snappy out of the gate and again i could have probably handled that better. But it just burns my *ss that i cant get access to the core of my machine. Its my property what the heck is that man. Its like getting locked out of your house because you mess up and leave the keys inside and the builder tells you "only i can get you in your house now" lol. Any way to those of you who made and honest effort to help out thank you. I know you went across the grain and it did not make you very popular here lol. i did get a good understanding of what i need to do to resolve my issue. So in that much i can say that this board did end up being quite useful. Kudos to you.

jr2748

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I bought a carpet washer the other day, it was a steal! cost me $2! after it was drove over by an 18 wheeler i epoxied it back together.
    Any advice on this would be grateful as i only have google and forums at my disposal.

Many thanks Trigger.

i would start blowing insulation with it. i hear there is good money in that.

i am sure the guys at mikesboard would be happy to help you out as well and with a whole lot less attitude.

The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum | Mikey's Board

Whatshisbutt is my user name

jr2748

Many thanks Trigger.

also very juvenile Trigger, obvious your very new here and trying to fit in like a high schooler. You and i are still 0 rep power but i have you outranked and out posted "Junior Member" lol.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by jr2748 View Post
    also very juvenile Trigger, obvious your very new here and trying to fit in like a high schooler. You and i are still 0 rep power but i have you outranked and out posted "Junior Member" lol.
    I think you'll find friend i have enough to do with my job than helping a jobs worth on his copier woes. I am a junior member due to the fact my fellow copier repair associates do a great job on helping each other out, i dont see the need for my 2 cents in every post. Just so you know you have had your answer to your problem many times in this post. You used an example of locking your keys in your house and the "builder" saying only i can get in your house, surely you would pay the builder to let you in your home and not demand him to let you in for free? Your approach to this forum has been nothing but RUDE. I advise you contact your local KM dealer and ask how to resolve your issue.
    God bless the copier guy who lives in miami LOL.

Trigger,

jr2748

I think you'll find friend i have enough to do with my job than helping a jobs worth on his copier woes. I am a junior member due to the fact my fellow copier repair associates do a great job on helping each other out, i dont see the need for my 2 cents in every post. Just so you know you have had your answer to your problem many times in this post. You used an example of locking your keys in your house and the "builder" saying only i can get in your house, surely you would pay the builder to let you in your home and not demand him to let you in for free? Your approach to this forum has been nothing but RUDE. I advise you contact your local KM dealer and ask how to resolve your issue.
    God bless the copier guy who lives in miami LOL.

Trigger,
    thank you for your blessing hopefully its genuine. but i have offered many times to pay a tech for help here, but no one wants my money. my beef is with the fact that i have to go through way too much in my opinion to work on my own equipment. i have no problem with paying someone for their services. I can completely understand the investment of becoming certified in ones trade. I am certified through many entities within the cleaning and restoration associations that govern our industry i have invested thousands in certification for both myself and my employees. There is more to restoring textiles and mitigating water and fire losses than one might think. at the end of the day all i did was come here for help. Some did and others not too much. i already apologized for getting off on the wrong foot. thanks again for your response although i see very little value in it.
    Proverbs 19:29

I love helping people if i have the answer, and not because it's two way street. As i said, i don't have the time for giving detailed help to endusers. My good and bad eperience has taught me how far to go and have found a little bit of truth in the saying, "no good deed shall go unpunished".

The diligence expected from endusers is their tries contacting local dealers / independent techs. You didn't prove that you have done that and it's odd you offer to pay here ....

Don't want to discourage you from coming here for help. I learn when i hear things from endusers point of view.
    In regards to paying, i hear that many members/technicians donate to this forum to keep it going.

Cheers

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MFP Firmware reload on C224e

Quote Originally Posted by MFPTech View Post
    I love helping people if i have the answer, but how far do i go? As i said, i don't have the time for detailed help. Experience has taught me how far to go. diligence expected from endusers is their tries contacting local dealers /
    True, but Internet thought us to cut corners, hence why some dealers struggle.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MFP Firmware reload on C224e

There is kinda a big hint in the name COPYTECHNET
    the forum is mainly for copier techs to help other copier techs

end users come here expecting miracles after they have taken it upon them selves to mess up there machines

obviously you have a electro mechanical background which helps
    i agree with you that you should be able to do what you want with your own equipment
    but why do you expect the members of this forum to supply you with the information
    then get upset when they dont

attitude and knowledge is key
    if you come on with i need ,i want, im not getting
    this does not go down too well with a lot of people

starting your own thread, explaining a little about your abilities and asking for help
    would have got you alot more help
    but hey what do i know ive only been in the trade for 30 years