Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jbeteta

Scanning documents with bizhub 363

Hi,

Is there any quantity limits of sheets A4 (pieces of paper) using bizhub363 when scanning?

I'm using scan-to-me (email) function and it only allows me to scan 15 pieces of papers. If I try to put and scan more sheets, printer will show that there was an error and couldn't send me an email with Pdf file

I don't know if my email inbox size limit is the restriction or it is the bizhub 363 printer.

Last question: If I need to scan 200 sheets or pieces of paper, and email that PDF file is not possible, would be it possible to save it directly to a USB disk while scanning?

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar

Re: Scanning documents with bizhub 363

Approx 15 pages is about right if the unit does not have a hdd.

Separate scan will allow more than what will fit in adf at one time but you are still limited without an hdd.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Also your email settings may have a limit set on them, your email provider I'm sure has a cap on file size as well, as for scanning to USB by default I believe saving a document to USB is on by default but print from USB is off by default. Check the External Memory settings under Administrator settings and User Box settings.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

PDF Compact will also reduce the file size (by about 80%). Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.