Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    johnmoore

Copier Suggestions

What are some best available Copier models, just in Konica Minolta? I am looking for to buy or lease one, whichever will be more reliable. And can anyone suggest me some companies who sales and offer on lease in Sacramento area. Thanks..

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Copier Suggestions

I can only speak for the KM office equipment, but IMO, with the exception of a few buggy MFPs, the entire E series lineup is pretty good. Exceptional copy quality, and speed runs from 24 to 75 cpm. The dual scan feature is awesome, 120 scans per min is very useful in some environments. Drivers support window 8/server 2012/MAC 10.9. The entire line is print/scan/copy ready out of the box. KM offers some nice enhancements like searchable PDF, but they also interface quite well with ecopy, NSI, pharos, scan path etc..We sell in this area, if interested, PM me. I do not sell anything, but I can put you in contact with someone in your area. EMujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

johnmoore

Thank you for the response, i've chose multifunctional KM model bizhub 601/751. Its pretty much covering all my needs and in budget. Hired it from MilkMan Company ( http://milkmancompany.com/.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Copier Suggestions

If you are not going to be a high volume user, the BH601/751 is not a good choice. You will have over toning and toner dropping inside the machine. You would be better off with a BH423. A bit slower. but way more reliable.
    Just my two cents.
    Hope this helps

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If you are not going to be a high volume user, the BH601/751 is not a good choice. You will have over toning and toner dropping inside the machine. You would be better off with a BH423. A bit slower. but way more reliable.
    Just my two cents.
    Hope this helps
    Agreed.. The 601 series is lousy long term IMO. Also the 601/751 does not come with an HDD standard, so if wanting to scan to email more large batches you're SOL.