Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bypass Tray Expert 50+ Posts halbrandenburg's Avatar

Macintosh Yosemite 10.10

Had a customer call in yesterday with this new version MAC OS. They had upgraded and had not reinstalled the printer. I'm not sure what the previous version OS was, but it appeared as if the printing interface has changed some, and they could not enter an account track code. Konica Minolta is showing MAC OS 10.10 on the website for E-Series machines. I will be revisiting this customer on Wednesday to upgrade the driver. I'll post results and findings, and if anyone has worked with 10.10 yet, any information is appreciated.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Macintosh Yosemite 10.10

As of this am, only the C224e-C554e have support for 10.10. Not sure when the other models will be released. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    As of this am, only the C224e-C554e have support for 10.10. Not sure when the other models will be released. Emujo
    Thanks!

dpresto

Quote Originally Posted by halbrandenburg View Post
    Thanks!

I also have the same issue. I'm working with my wife's office in setting up a couple of Macs one is on 10.10 and the printer is a C280 with account tracking enabled. I see some of the settings but do not see anything popup to put in the users PIN etc. Any help is appreciated.

There's no help to give you...Until KM releases new drivers for 10.10, you're stuck. Additionally, since this MFP out of date (not obsolete yet) KM may not be in too big of a hurry (if ever) to accommodate. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

I had an easy time on the C454e and a C284e, the driver worked great, and it carried over preset driver settings.

dpresto

Quote Originally Posted by halbrandenburg View Post
    I had an easy time on the C454e and a C284e, the driver worked great, and it carried over preset driver settings.

Bah dangit. Ok I guess I might try running Parallels with a windows desktop inside it and see if I can go that route.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

It took them awhile to release 10.9 driver for the C280.

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Oh the Mac woes again.. I had this problem when Mavericks was released. You could probably use a generic PS driver inside the system, but with Account Track enabled you're probably out of luck..

Edit: You did get it working with new driver.. Great!

Looks like KM caught up with the new 10.10. mac OS release, drivers are up for the entire E series, C3580, 423 family, nothing for the C360, 36/42, or older boxes, and nothing for Office Fierys yet. Emujo