Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Biz hub 253

dmacy

Biz hub 253

My wife's office office bought a used Biz hub 253. I do most of the IT work for the office. The machine appears to be locked. The Administrator password of 12345678 does not work. I tried 00000000 and that doesn't work either. I tried going into the Utility/Counter and entering the Stop 0,0,stop,0,1 but when I do i just get two beeps upon hitting the stop button. Nothing else happens. I also tried 92729272 but that didn't work either. I tried to go to the details page and came up with the counters page which has the specific info on each of the pages either scan, copy, fax etc. Tried pushing the stop button and just got two beeps. I tried entering changing stop 00 to stop 0 C but that didn't work either. I am frustrated any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Biz hub 253

Re: Biz hub 253

Quote Originally Posted by dmacy View Post
    My wife's office office bought a used Biz hub 253. I do most of the IT work for the office. The machine appears to be locked. The Administrator password of 12345678 does not work. I tried 00000000 and that doesn't work either. I tried going into the Utility/Counter and entering the Stop 0,0,stop,0,1 but when I do i just get two beeps upon hitting the stop button. Nothing else happens. I also tried 92729272 but that didn't work either. I tried to go to the details page and came up with the counters page which has the specific info on each of the pages either scan, copy, fax etc. Tried pushing the stop button and just got two beeps. I tried entering changing stop 00 to stop 0 C but that didn't work either. I am frustrated any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave
    Utilty Counter
    Meter Count
    details
    stop 0 0 stop 0 1
    stop 0 c
    then u can change Administrator Password

thanks