Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Re: Bizhub c350 driver problem

regarding your p code, try cleaning (dry) the 2 sensors that look up at the transfer belt either side, you will need to slide the belt out a few inches to see them and there is a shutter covering them activated by a white pin on the transfer roller retraction arm. These sensors get contaminated with toner over time.

Failing that you will have a worn out belt or relevant imaging unit it is complaining about. Imaging unit failure was not common on these machines, only in the later C450 engine due to the increased speed and using the same colour imaging units as these.

Lucian0312

Hello everybody!
    I realy need your help. I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 and a laptop with Windos 10 x64. In the las week I tried to find some drivers that work for win10 x64 but it seems that Konica didn`t do any.
    Is there anybody that had this problem? I know that the printer is old, but it works very well.
    I already read a lot of threads on this forum but didn`t find something usefull.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub c350 driver problem

did you try the Vista 64 bit drivers? if you turn off driver signing they may work.

Lucian0312

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    did you try the Vista 64 bit drivers? if you turn off driver signing they may work.
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. I did try some of the drivers for 64 bit. But on Minolta site all the drivers for x64 are post Skript and do not work...
    My question was if somebody had this problem before and manage to print b/w and color, on A3 and A4 paper with other drivers then bizhub C350.
    I tried a lot of other drivers from the internet. But non worked.
    I found here a message where someboby said it could work with C280 drivers. Try that, didn`t work....
    Any ideas?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Bizhub c350 driver problem

The last customer I had with this issue had an old XP machine they set up as a print server for the C350.

You can try HP Color LaserJet 4500 PCL 5, it works with most emperon controler except finisher stuff.

Have add printer, select not listet, if the model is not listed, hit windows update, wait a few minutes and then select the model.