Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Need set of imaging units for Bizhub C203

Re: Need set of imaging units for Bizhub C203

Quote Originally Posted by jotunn View Post
    Why do yo think so? ;]
    I would think as soon as it puts the test pattern on the belt at initialization it wouldn't see any cyan and that would cause an issue.
    I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I would think as soon as it puts the test pattern on the belt at initialization it wouldn't see any cyan and that would cause an issue.
    I could be wrong though.
    IDC sensors measure density of patterns, not color.
    All of them could be black, and there is no difference for the machine. Important parameters are density and timing for those patterns. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by axyun View Post
    Hi Jotunn
    I think so because i have been pricing new OEM units from distributors and other sources and finding that the color units are in the high $300s. Also thes are OEM units , not compatible. The only difference may be european chips but I can get aa set of 4 chips for less than $25 which I already have on order anyway.
    With the shipping and changing of chips the 4 drum units would come to $869. That comes to about $260 per color and $89 for black. I know If I have the time I get get them cheaper 1 at a time from sellers looking to get rid of them.. What do you think? Frank
    Well my original message was addressed to copier addict, but... you have some directions in your inbox

KM lies in many cases, but this is their way for business.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Need set of imaging units for Bizhub C203

Thumbs up Re: Need set of imaging units for Bizhub C203

Well you have convinced me Jotunn. No more polish jokes from me. There is an amazingly beautiful Polish woman , late 30s early 40s ,in my building. She is beautiful and drives me crazy every time i see her. She is a widow a couple of years now and her husband died while she was pregnant or just after giving birth.

She always gives me a big hello and one of these days I am going to pop the question. "May I help you with your groceries, Ivana?" She gave me some Kielbasa one day and I have since referred to her as the Kielbasa Queen. Have a great day Jotunn. Frank