Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C451 printing problem

Quote Originally Posted by copyplus View Post
    I printed black halftone and all the other 3 colors. Black still printed checkerboard. I also printed resolution and same problem with black. thanks for your input and help.
    Let's say the transfer belt assembly is the culprit. Well only changing the belt if you can find one may not solve the issue. I would like to imagine that if the other colors print good the belt would not be an issue. It would probably be an issue related to 1st transfer for the black within the transfer belt assembly.

What you need to do is run the black halftone page and do a half stop test. Basically meaning you stop the machine part way thru the process and see if the pattern shows up on the drum. If so then replace the Black UI is what I would try first. If the image formation on the drum is good then look at the belt and see if the issue is there.

Bizhub C451 printing problem

Pull the black IU out and have a look inside right at the back. Can you see small pile of black toner or dev spilled out? If you do, then vacume it out as it seems your Developer may have run almost run out of dev and the magnetic roller is not covered fully. The combination of bad contact and not enough dev "may" have caused this pattern. Get a new Bk imaging unit and just bang it in! You will need one sooner or later as it is a consumable as toner is. If problem remains after replacement, then you looking at Print Head or Print Head Board or even main board.

Just one thing, should the IU not work when you put it in get a tech to diagnose the exact issue. Good Luck mate!

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Yes, the other three colors print perfectly. I have ordered the black IU and hopefully get it early next week. I will replace and post the result on the forum. All technical help is appreciated. thanks

Yes, the other three colors print perfectly. I have ordered the black IU and hopefully get it early next week. I will replace and post the result on the forum. All technical help is appreciated. thanks
    Great. Whats the weather like up in Scotland?
    Firmwares HERE

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    Great. Whats the weather like up in Scotland?

We are in Vancouver, Canada. The weather is pleasant this year around 10 deg C daytime and 7 overnight. We did not have much snow this year but lot of rain.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I also have a Bizhub 203. This machine's density is low and I have to change every time I have to make a copy or print from computer. I tried to adjust from admin mode but it goes back to normal again. What is the procedure to change is permanently. Also this machine is printing more yellow than other colors. How I can reduce that color in the printing or how I can calibrate colors. thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thank you every one for your help to solve my problem. I have installed a new black IU and the checker board printing problem is gone. Now I would request you to please help me solve my color calibrating on bizhub 203. thanks

Thank you every one for your help to solve my problem. I have installed a new black IU and the checker board printing problem is gone. Now I would request you to please help me solve my color calibrating on bizhub 203. thanks
    Clean laser windows.
    Pull Transfer belt out and clean IDCS front and rear. Then put ITB back and go to service and do stabiliser reset/background reset. Then check the registration for color . No more than -+2 per CMY LASER. If needed adjust it. Then again stab/ background reset and gradation adjust for all 3 modes.
    All these processes have been mentioned on CTN zillion times. Search a bit.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    Firmwares HERE