Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Obviously I need to find out why that is happening but that is what took care of it immediately. That was the only thing out of anything I have done or adjusted per Konica tech support or their bulletins that made any change to my issue. I had to get the machine running for them for a big job so unfortunately for me the time wasn't there to fully take the dev. unit apart to troubleyshoot further. I have to leave it like that until they are done and I have more time to go thru the dev. unit.

Is there any adjustment to the blade or is it in a set position? If there is an adjustment, is there a recommended setting gap for it?

random
    Well I don't think it is documented in this through away society. But you have one end of the tank that is ok and the other that is not so I guess if you measure the good end and compare with the bad end you will see if this is the problem. I had back grounding on a machine yesterday and that ended up being the the LD power level was too high, did you check that?