Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: 552/c552 Service Manual

.......bizhub552_652FieldService.pdf.................................

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

once apon a time someone here used to constantly offer to sell these manuals - I noticed now that he's gone everyones handing them around for free.

Just an observation

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by ncbabak View Post
    you can download from this address :

ftp://195.91.159.71/ineo%20plus%2045...52%28DS%29/SM/

hello
    i want use this link but have user name and password .

you know user and password this link ?

thank you

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EarthKmTech View Post
    once apon a time someone here used to constantly offer to sell these manuals - I noticed now that he's gone everyones handing them around for free.

Just an observation
    That was Paul...He passed away...And BTW I never did understand how he could get away with selling copy written service manuals and proprietary firmware, not that I was raving against it, just that he was so blatant about it...If I was selling Steven King books on this site, I'm sure I would be slapped with a cease and desist, or a lawsuit very quickly. He did provide a service though and I never heard anyone complain about getting the wrong manuals/frimwares (inside joke), or fixing it if it was wrong. And man, would he get pissed at other members who would give out the manuals, or 1st time posters who said gimme, gimme, gimme. I don't have the ability to hand out "red cards" and I'm not sure how one gets that level of CTN membership, but he was like a pissed off referee on the soccer field with them...Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    That was Paul...He passed away...And BTW I never did understand how he could get away with selling copy written service manuals and proprietary firmware, not that I was raving against it, just that he was so blatant about it...If I was selling Steven King books on this site, I'm sure I would be slapped with a cease and desist, or a lawsuit very quickly. He did provide a service though and I never heard anyone complain about getting the wrong manuals/frimwares (inside joke), or fixing it if it was wrong. And man, would he get pissed at other members who would give out the manuals, or 1st time posters who said gimme, gimme, gimme. I don't have the ability to hand out "red cards" and I'm not sure how one gets that level of CTN membership, but he was like a pissed off referee on the soccer field with them...Emujo
    unless he was given permission by Konica, he wasn't supposed too. You are supposed to work for a licensed dealership to have access to firmware and service manuals. I have a Konica Log-in that's how i get all my software or manuals. Some people got grandfathered but they are not supposed to be doing that anymore either. Heck even licensed re sellers do not get firmwares etc, nor i-option codes etc.