Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C35 Error 0094

Technician

C35 Error 0094

I have a C35 that is now displaying error 0094. I had originally attended due to colour registration issues (no error code) so had cleaned the lasers and removed transfer belt checked all ok re-assembled and realised the right door was stiff to close. This was an issue that we had noticed before but a good shove got it closed. It is still hard to close but now displays the error 0094.

Following advice I found online I have removed the pad from the 2nd transfer solinoid and checked the springs on the door but still same issue. Im assuming its due to the door. Any advice?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: C35 Error 0094

Yeah we've went that way, too and ended up swapping the right door assy to fix 0094

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

make sure the idc sensor shutter is opening properly - it is a piece of crap and there is a bulletin on it.

If the idc shutter does not open the machine assumes the transfer roller pressure/retraction operation is not successful - this is how it tells the operation is completed as its the transfer roller that opens it.

Dont know about the stiff to close door, that is perhaps because the transfer roller has stopped in the pressed position.

Technician

Yeah the shutter opens OK manually by hand using the actuator on the right. However if the issue is with the door it may not be opening via the gear system on the door itself. It's hard to tell. I can hear the solenoid clicking away once the machine boots up then displays the error. I'll check later by marking the gear to see if it's actually turning once the door is closed

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

C35 door replacement is a PITA, it is actually easier on the C25 oddly enough. Hope you dont need to change it

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

You mentioned that you had removed the transfer belt.... Did you get the plastic guide back into position? It's the one you lower out of the way... it makes the door hard to close.

Technician

Not sure exactly what one you are talking about? Is it the guide that houses the IDC sensor?

Technician

Technician

Thanks, got it sorted. Way back when there were image problems maybe 2 years ago the transfer belt was removed. The guide below that houses the IDC sensor was left in the lower position hence the door hard to close. Couldn't tell you how it has worked for two years but it's sorted now in the upper position the error has now disappeared and prints are perfect. Noob error C35 Error 0094
    Last edited by earney; 01-07-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

YEP!!! YOU GOT IT!!! Crazy little cover.