Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub 751 Fax job stuck in queue. Unable to clear.Unable to format HDD.

Have a 751 with a fax job stuck in queue. I think the HDD is corrupt. With HDD connected I can't access service mode or any utilities. Admin mode in Pagescope web connection is also unavailable. Scan print & copy are still available. Blue data light is on constant and there is a job in the send queue that will not delete.
    If I disconnect the HDD I can access service mode and admin mode and fax works. I have initialized fax settings but I can't format the HDD because I cant access service mode when it is plugged in.
    Client has over 700 addresses on HDD that i really don't want to lose. Does anyone know if there is a way to access the HDD without service mode or a way to boot directly into service mode.I am going back tomorrow to see if I can back up any of the data with Pagescope data admin. and a new HDD.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 751 Fax job stuck in queue. Unable to clear.Unable to format HDD.

If you can get into service mode, go into the fax section and select fax file format. This should get rid of any corrupt faxes sitting in memory. Then re-install your HDD, save the address books and replace HDD. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.