Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Bizhub C35 Blank prints and Copies

Ok so I have a C35 in the field ( about 80 miles away -_-) and it has been a problem child. First it had ghost jams, which was fixed by the modified tray 1 thru KM, second problem it wouldnt power up one day, Fixed it with HV Board ( about two weeks ago)

Customer has called in and now has a new problem where the copies and prints come out blank, I just replaced the High Voltage board two weeks ago, but it was making prints fine after, so I dont think it was because of the board replacement or loose cable...

I havent been to the machine yet(its 80 miles away) but im not sure where to start. I am gonna be bringing the usual consumables, that's all i have to bring at the moment

What in your opinion, could cause blank prints and copies on this piece of S*** C35?? Any help or advice would be appreciated....I despise having machines super far away to work on!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C35 Blank prints and Copies

Maybe the transfer belt is stuck. No way to know till you get there

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C35 Blank prints and Copies

I understand that ultimately it could be anything, and that I wont know for sure until I am at the machine, I was just wanting to see if anyone has ran into the same issue on this model, and what it was.

Thank you!