Senior Tech 100+ Posts CopierNerd's Avatar

bizhub Press C1060-L

Hi,

I installed a new bizhub Press C1060L few days ago, IC-602A is also installed.Machine is working perfectly.I have installed Color Centro /Job Centro for color calibration, but when i tried to connect machine with these applications, an error occured "Failed to connect to the printer" I have tried several times but error is same.I installed Color Centro/Job Centro on three different workstations/Computers but error is same on every system.Machine is on the network.Easily searchable.Network printing is working, PING confirmation is working. Accessible via web browser. I have installed latest .Net framework, Java Script is allowed for the Job/color Centro.Firewalls are disabled.But error is still there.I have also check the "JSP" port no which is also default and OK. I have re-installed the IC-602, its additional RAM and checked the HDD connectors, but error is still same.The firmware version of Machine is 15, i have re-installed the firmware 15 again, but after this error is still there. I tried every thing i know but failed to connect. Can anybody tell where is the problem? and its solution.

Many Thanks!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: bizhub Press C1060-L

You need a newer version of Job/Color centro.
    Since you have G00-15, download and install the latest job/color centro 2.0.x

I have already installed the color/job centro latest version released in feb 2015. what now?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CopierNerd View Post
    I have already installed the color/job centro latest version released in feb 2015. what now?
    Did you try to reset the network settings on your controller?
    You are saying that you have checked the JSP port number, is this the setting that is on the machine side or you are confirming that port number is correct?
    You can try with HDD format.

Good luck.

Thanks for reply Kalindd,

I was saying that "JSP" port on machine side, JSP port number was correct both on machine side and on Job/Color Centro interface.Port number is 30081 & 30082 which is by default correct and never changed.This was the solution mentioned in User manual.So i checked this option.

I have also reset the network settings, means i have assigned IP manually and also by DHCP. Error was same.I did not try formatting the HDD. As you are suggesting i will try this one too.Also kindly tell me that Your problem is solved? if yes, then how? what was the cause?

I will be waiting your kind reply

Regards

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi mate,

When I said reset the network settings I meant go into admin, controller NIC settings ( Controller NIC Setting Menu: Configuring the Network Information of the Controller) search for Network Setting Clear

I haven't had exactly the same issue like yours.

I had an issue where I was not able to run the calibration. Color Centro was giving me an error: Can't find the calibration table (or similar)
    This was not mentioned anywhere so I tried with HDD format and that fixed it. You have to be aware that you should follow a procedure in order to format the disk/s, it is stated in the service manual.

If after all your efforts you're not able to find a solution, then I would suggest you to contact Konica Minolta service support division.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your kind reply and for every word you typed to help me solving this issue.My problem is solved.I format the HDD as you said, and it started working.Job Centro & Color Centro are connected now.Now i can do calibration.

I would like to thank you once again and wishes you all the best!

May God bless you!

Regards,

CopierNerd