Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    i have one C250 when on the machine come out this code ( CD370 ) and total can use .any solution ? help ....

now i can clear the code ,but come out this funny problem. now the machine can't printing due to i can't set the IP , after on and off IP come out 0.0.0.0. just like no setting , even the date also show 2079 X X after setting also like this.... just like the battery weak... can't store it
    Last edited by ck1; 05-11-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C250 error code C-D370

CD370
    NVRAM Data multiple errors
    Multiple errors (Over 5) are detected by the
    abnormal check of each NVRAM data.

Try to reset the machine like this: power it off from the main switch, keep the Utility/Counter button pressed, power it on, keep pressed the Utility button until on the touch screen appears Trouble/Reset button. Press the button on the touch screen, power it of and the on.
    If this way is not working, you should do a NVRAM reset procedure. In the worst case scenario, you'll have to change the NVRAM, you'll loose all the counters.

Hi ni311,
    the first step i try still error , can you tell me procedure to reset the NVRAM ? can get it from manual ? how to do it thanks for you reply .

now i can use this machine but the meter incorrect and setting the network address can't input ,after on and off still 0.0.0.0. how to solve it ? the meter get me very high values ,my machine only 41342 but , now show 247XXXXX . what happening ?? now i confuse!!! need chang anything ?
    Last edited by ck1; 05-11-2008 at 10:03 AM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C250 error code C-D370

I don't have the software right now, search on the forum and if you won't find any link available, PM you email address and I'll send the software tomorrow, I hope it's not too late