Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    So now it seems, that in the same time a have an error with the PS31 and the modification for C2152 error. The machine is new so almost no copies until now. What i have found is that the status of PS31 (transfer belt retraction sensor) doesn't change at all during initialization prozess. So i may have to do this modification firstly. The error C-255C comes always on the beginning and after a minute the machine has started. Image units where new at the time the techincian changed them but at that time the HV was broken and there was of course the problem with PS31 too.

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub C353 with C-255C

This may seem odd, but we have received a couple of machines with the print heads out of position, they pop a code during initialization. Just look at the adjusting gears at the front of the print heads if the gears are not meshing just wiggle the print head you will feel it snap into position.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Haroldbfix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    This may seem odd, but we have received a couple of machines with the print heads out of position, they pop a code during initialization. Just look at the adjusting gears at the front of the print heads if the gears are not meshing just wiggle the print head you will feel it snap into position.
    Ive been to a couple myself and had to help th PH find home.