Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Bizhub 600 Always warming Up

Bz600, after I do Copy and hushed 1minute or more, lather than The machine canot use, at screen come up this Message "Please wait Warming up the machine" Before that always eror code C2803 & 2804, My counter is 300.000
    Last edited by Aneurysm; 05-17-2008 at 11:56 PM.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    On other models of Konica Minolta, when he machine keeps warming up, it is looking for toner to complete the job. If the bottle has toner, and conditions are humid, you may have to clean out the hopper under the bottle holder.The toner could stick together around the auger, not allowing it to feed into the DV box.

Question

Thanks, but that to long time and canot be use until I tur OF and Turn On again. And That problem always happened every day.

just follow fixthecopier said, check the thing .

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    At 300,000 hope you have replaced drum, starter, blade etc. Best to do this at correct time, 250,000, or problems will come your way.

Curmudgeon at large 100+ Posts RockETop's Avatar
    I have a machine with over 1M copies that just started this today. I'll let you know what happens. RET

Edit: after a little research, I vote TCSB. I had already cleaned out the process unit. I'll hose out the toner supply unit tomorrow first....cheaper!
    Last edited by RockETop; 05-16-2008 at 03:40 AM.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Downunder View Post
    At 300,000 hope you have replaced drum, starter, blade etc. Best to do this at correct time, 250,000, or problems will come your way.
    I would do the above first. I have also had a faulty Dmax sensor cause this problem also. Make sure the sensor is very clean. If you check the service code counter you may see a few dmax errors listed..

Curmudgeon at large 100+ Posts RockETop's Avatar
    TCSB! Went right to work.

Run drum peculiarity. you may get errors.

Exclamation PC Drum is be Replaced

PC Drum, Starter tobe replace before, but the problem has be come after amoment (1minute) I do copy once in the screen "Warming Up Ready to Scan" I can do Scan, but the result print not going out.

I have do : Drum Peculiarity - Auto MAx. Density Adj the result is Ok, then Auto gamma Adjst. (1dot) and (2dot) the result is Error 1, in the book that mean TCSB dirt,

In other machine i have change/replace with New TCSB the problem is lose. (Ihave 2 machine with same problem)

Thanks alot for All guys.....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    It may sound kind of strange, but I had one of these machines that would go to warm up and not come out unless the power was reset. I checked everything and all seemed ok. With nothing left to do, I flashed the machine. It already had the latest firmware, but I did this anyway. It's been months now, and the problem has not came back.