Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts copierwhisper's Avatar

C220 License Management Error

After a power outage I have a machine that needed to have the main controller power board replaced. I grabbed another board from our office until the new board arrives, the strange thing is the machine has an i-option installed and now it has the "license management error" displayed. The original HDD, NVRAM and memory were switched onto the eplacement boards. Which component is holding the key code? I figured it would be somehow connected to the NVRAM,Memory or HDD but not anything else... Any thoughts?

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: C220 License Management Error

You can check that the correct serial # is entered in service mode, this can cause the message, usually you will have to contact the license management group ( Assuming you are KM direct or dealer), they can issue you the proper code to correct the issue. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts copierwhisper's Avatar

Re: C220 License Management Error

Thanks Emujo. When options like the i-option are installed the key code resides on the EEPROM board, so both NVRAM and EEPROM needed be switched in the particular situation to resolve the license management error. Once I put the EEPROM board in the message was resolved.