Hi, we are having trouble scanning-to-email consistently. Maintenance contractor came on site and said it was a network issue. But from what I see in manual and posts here, it could be a scanner setting. 1- or 2-page scans seem to work, but 3-page scans gave error "Data capacity is over limit, unable to send E-mail". The Troubleshooting section of the manual the solution is, "Reduce the number of pages being transmitted, or lower the scanning resolution, and try to transmit again." When I try to change the resolution through the browser interface at Scanner Default Setting, I can change the resolution value, and click on Registration, but the system does not seem to save it -- it always shows up as 600. I also tried changing the Data Size in E-mail Basic Setting but there, too, it does not seem to save my change.

I made the resolution change at the control panel of the KM-5035 Network Scanner. I could not find where to select the Data Size, but I changed TIFF to PDF (but it already was creating PDF files), and changed resolution to 200. Now, when I try scan-to-email, in the scanner history, I see result code of E021. I changed back to how it was, and no matter what I do, I get E021. I even powered off/on. I seem to have made it worse where it will not scan-to-email at all now.